The Sassy Show is now accepting short films until November 1st, 2020 to be screened on The S° Rated Video Channel. Here you can find more information about our Call for Entry.
About The Sassy Show:
The Sassy Show is a meeting point for new and established female creatives, industry delegates, and our Sassy audience. We champion female talent from every corner of the globe; providing a transparent online space for creatives to showcase their work. We have built The S° Rated Video Channel for female-focused films, exploring Body Image, Sexuality, and the Menstrual Cycle. A safe, curated space for the sharing of stories through a uniquely female gaze.
General Rules: – The festival welcomes fictions, narratives, documentaries, animation, music videos, teasers and experimental films. – Short films should not exceed the 8-minute mark. – Short films must focus on at least one of the following themes: body image, sexuality, the menstrual cycle.
– The Sassy Show prides itself on creating a safe space for female transparency. We welcome nudity, sexual exploration, and narratives that may be considered taboo.
– Deadline is midnight on 1st November 2020.
– We will only accept films made by a female-identifying cast and crew (including post-production) and warmly encourage members of the LGBTQ+ community to participate. – By submitting your work, you agree to have your film shared on The S° Rated Video Channel – Non-English language films are welcome
– All films must be subtitled
– Submissions are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a title, a promotional poster (1000 x 1000 pixels), full list of credits, a brief synopsis, filmmaker's bio, and a private link to your video (either on Vimeo or YouTube).
– All candidates will be notified by 10th November if their film has been chosen to be shared on The S° Rated Video Channel
– The top 10 Sassy Shorts will be selected by a diverse team of female creatives and screened in an online ticketed event on Thursday 14th November.
We are excited to be opening up our space to see all your wonderful female creations - changing the narrative of female identity one story at a time.
For more information or any queries, contact us on email@example.com